Diorama Texture Paint - Grass Effect Green
By Coating your Diorama base with our water-based texture paint, you can create the expressions of green Grass. You can start with soil coverings and add grass ontop. A coating dry time is aprox. 4-5 hours.
About Grass Effect Texture Paint
This water-based paint features a paste-like texture with 5mm long colored fibers which is great for recreating grassy surfaces.
For best results, apply this over a coat of Diorama Texture Paint (Soil Effect).
There is enough paint in each bottle to cover a B4-sized area. (1 coat)
- 40ml Bottle.-Drying time: Summer 3-4 hours, Winter 4-5 hours.
- As this item is water based, it does not have a strong smell and it is possible to clean with water before it sets.
- When applying, please use a spatula or an old paintbrush as the new brush bristles maybe damaged when applying.
- It is possible to mix with other Tamiya acrylic paints to achieve different colors.
- It is possible to apply washing and dry brush on the texture painted surface with enamel paints.
- Please note that this paint will not depict a grass surface with individual blades of grass.
- Do not use with airbrushes as it may cause damage.